Discover their Potential,
Unleash their Talent
Want to Know your Candidates and how that relates to their Likelyhood to Succeed? Invite them in to take some easy and fun Games & Tests to start Exploring.
The results will be used by our Bias-Free AI Algorithms to Rank the candidates for Likelyhood to Succeed in the Context you specify.
How it works
The OnDemand functionality starts off by you creating a Request to use the solution, "Request Screening...". This will trigger an e-mail containg a link to your Screening Request space, click on it to start.
- Step 1: Specify Story to participants - with logo and images.
- Step 2: Add Candidates to participate in the screening process.
- Step 3: Specify the Screening Criterias for the candidates (culture, role, skills).
- Step 4: Look through the Outcome and export the results.
Questions & Answers
- What type of activities will the Candidates be asked to do? They will be asked to do four (4) activites. Register basic information. Do a Personality test. Do a Fluid Intelligence test. Play two (2) or three (3) games.
- How much time will a Candidate typically use on the activities? Basic information usually takes 2-3 min. Personality test typically takes 10-12 min. Fluid Intelligence test typically takes 5-6 min. Each game takes 1 or 2 min. to run. In total it typically takes between 19 and 26 min.
- What type of personality test is used? TalEction has standardised on the BIG-5 (OCEAN) personality test.
- What is a Fluid Intelligence test? Fluid Intelligence measures the capacity to think speedily and reason flexibly in order to solve new problems without relying on past experience. The test presents a number of pattern puzzles missing one piece and the task is to find the right piece to complete the puzzle.
- What kind of Games are used and Why? TalEction has implemented a set of neuroscience based games that measure core skills like Critical Thinking and Cognitive Flexibility.